The G3 WMMA Summit has announced another set of instructors for July 27-Aug. 5 in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Announced on Real Women’s and Men’s MMA website Wednesday night, former Strikeforce champions Miesha Tate and Cyborg Santos, along with InvictaFC’s Shayna Bazsler, and former Bellator champion Zoila Gurgel, have been added as instructors to the week-long event. Fighters Carla Esparza and Leslie Smith will also be teaching seminars.
The Summit’s purpose is to help bolster women in mixed martial arts and combat sports, to give attendees valuable tools for a long-term career in the fight game as a fighter or in another role, and to train future stars in this sport.
Besides the seminars, several experts will be on hand for panels to expand your education in the sport. Veteran referee Kim Winslow will talk MMA reffing and judging, while Kim Couture will talk the making your fight career a business opportunity.
More announcements will be fourth coming. You can sign up for the G3 WMMA Summit by going to GFightTV.com.
- Miesha Tate – Ground MMA and Wrestling
- Zoila and Jorge Gurgel – MMA and Kickboxing
- Shayna Baszler – Catch Wrestling
- Carla Esparza and Sarah Maloy – Wrestling
- Lana Stefanac and Alexis Davis – Gi & No Gi BJJ
- Cris “Cyborg” Santos and Kim Couture – MMA
- Bonnie Canino – Boxing and Kickboxing
- Leslie Smith – Muay Thai
- Kim Winslow – Reffing and Judging MMA
- Kim Couture – Life after Fighting – Financial Planning for your future
Watch the preview video Courtesy Real Women’s and Men’s MMA