22 fighters went to the scales in Australia Friday for the biggest all female card in the country’s history. Brace for War will be headlined by kickboxing champion Alex Chambers taking on Japan’s Mika Nagano.
In order for you to watch the stream, Brace for War is asking fans to sign up for a free VIP account here. In the U.,S., the fights start at 3 a.m. in the morning pacific time and 6 a.m. eastern time.
Here is the fight order and official weights.
- 52 kg (114.5 lbs) – Alex Chambers 52.2kgs vs. Mika Nagano 51.7kgs
- 52 kg (114.5 lbs) – Claire Fryer 52kgs vs. Rina Tomita 51.8kgs
- 65 kg (143.3 lbs) – Fiona Muxlow 65.1 kgs vs. Leanne Reid 64.8kgs
- 58 kg (127.8 lbs) Rhiannon Thompson 57.6kgs vs. Linda Nikeller 56.9kgs
- 62 kg (136.7 lbs) Tanya Stevens 62kgs vs. Mae-Lin Leow 61.9kgs
- 48 kg (105.8 lbs) - Shauna Carew 47.4kgs vs. Gina Cardillo 48.4 kg*
- 50 kg (110,2 lbs) – Samantha Manderson 47.6kgs vs. Natalie Gonzales Hills 50kgs
- 65 kg (143.3 lbs) – Lana Kate 64.3kgs vs. Helen Malone 63.2kgs
- 71 kg (156.5 lbs) – Kerry Barrett 69.9 kgs vs. Brettlyn Neal 72.4kgs**
- 70 kg (154.3lbs) – Maryanne Mullahy 70.1kgs vs. Rebecca Steward 69.9kgs
- 61 kg (134.4 lbs) - Belinda Sedgwick 61.9kgs vs. Lisa Sutton 62kgs