After announcing the main event of Barb Honchak taking on Takayo Hashi for the flyweight title, Invicta released the rest of their 9th card today and it is stacked.
The card sees the return of Japanese superstars Ayaka Hamasaki and Mizunki Inoue. Hamaski will take on Brazil’s Herica Tiburcio in what could be a #1 contenders match for the atomweight title. Inoue, the current DEEP-JEWELS 115 champion, will take on undefeated Polish fighter Karolina Kowalkiewicz in what could be a title eliminator for champion Katja Kankaanpää.
Among the young guns making their debuts include Tuff-n-uff tournament winner Jamie Moyle will take on TUF 20 hopeful Jenny Liou-Shriver; amateur phenom Andrea Lee taking on Shannon Sinn; and Kelly McGill facing Maegan Goodwin in Goodwin’s pro debut.
Two European vets are set to make their promotional debuts as Belgium’s Cindy Dandois will take on a returning Kaitlin Young, and Denmark’s Maria Hougaard-Djursaa taking on Amanda Bell.
Two atomweight matches were also announced with Nicdali Rivera-Calanoc taking on Jodie Esquibel, and Amber Brown making her promotional debut against Liz McCarthy.
The event will be November 1 in Davenport, Iowa, and will be available live on UFC Fight Pass.
Here is the full fight card:
Barb Honchak (9-2; champion) vs. Takayo Hashi (15-4) – flyweight title
Co- Main Event
- 115 – Mizuki Inoue (8-2) vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz (5-0)
- 105 – Ayaka Hamasaki (10-1) vs. Herica Tiburcio (8-2)
- 135 – Kaitlin Young (7-8-1) vs. Cindy Dandois (5-1)
- 105 – Nicdali Rivera-Calanoc (8-7) vs. Jodie Esquibel (4-1)
- 105 – Amber Brown (3-1) vs. Liz McCarthy (2-1)
- 145 – Amanda Bell (2-2) vs. Maria Hougaard-Djursaa (5-5)
- 125 – Shannon Sinn (1-1) vs. Andrea K. Lee (1-0)
- 115 – Jenny Liou Shriver (2-0) vs. Jamie Moyle (0-0)
- 135 – Kelly McGill (1-0) vs. Maegan Goodwin (0-0)