InvictaFC 12 card is now complete with a total of 10 fights for their card April 24 in Kansas City. The promotion announced the event’s fill card Thursday.
Ediane Gomes vs. Raquel Pa’aluhi
Ediane Gomes (10-3) is coming off a loss to Tonya Evinger in Gomes’s bantamweight debut. At featherweight, she up four straight wins including two wins at Invicta. She will look for her first InvictaFC win at 135.
Pa’aluhi (4-4) is coming off back to back wins, including a decision over Kaitlin Young at InvictaFC 9.
Lacey Schuckman vs. Jenny Liou Shriver
Schuckman (10-8) returns to Invicta having won three of her last five. In her last Invicta outing, she took former champion Michelle Waterson the distance in a split decision loss. Not one to refuse a fight, she has fought as high as 125 and as low as 105 recently. She will fight at 115 for this bout.
Shriver (3-1) suffered her first loss in MMA at InvictaFC 9 but would bounce back with an unanimous decision win over Suzy Watson in December.
Delaney Owen vs. Sharon Jacobson
Owen (3-1) earned a win over Amber Stautzenberger since her InvictaFC loss to J.J. Aldrich. Owen had won five straight before the loss.
Jacobson (2-1) is coming off back to back first round finishes and will be making her InvictaFC debut.
Shannon Sinn vs. Maureen Riordon
Maureen Riordon (0-1) went 3-1 as an amateur before making her pro debut. She lost to UFC fighter Marion Reneau in July of last year and is looking to gain her first win.
Shannon Sinn (1-2) defeated Courtney Himes by armbar in her pro debut, but is coming off back to back decision losses.
Roma Pawelek vs. Sijara Eubanks
Pawelek (1-0) lost only once in her amateur career racking up 10 wins.
Eubanks (2-0 ammy) is a black belt in BJJ and has subbed in both of her wins.
The complete card is as follows:
- Katja Kankaanpää vs. Livia Renata Souza – for strawweight title
- Roxanne Modafferi vs. Vanessa Porto – flyweight title eliminator
- Amanda Bell vs. Faith Van Duin – featherweight title eliminator
- Ediane Gomes vs. Raquel Pa’aluhi – bantamweight
- Peggy Morgan vs. Latoya Walker – featherweight
- Lacey Schuckman vs. Jenny Liou – strawweight
- Cassie Rodish vs. Stephanie Skinner – atomweight
- Delaney Owen vs. Sharon Jacobson – strawweight
- Shannon Sinn vs. Maureen Riordon – bantamweight
- Roma Pawelek vs. Sijara Eubanks – flyweight
The card will stream on UFC Fight Pass April 24.