Six journalists that cover the female divisions of MMA will vote on the award:
- Gina Begley – Pro WMMA Now / Bluegrass MMA
- Pedro Henrique – Da Made Ferro MMA (Brazil)
- Charlie Jewett – CJ’s Report (covering Asian MMA)
- Yael Grauer – Sherdog.com
- MarQ Piocos – WombatSports.com
- Elias Stefanescu – Ground and Pound (Germany)
- Kristin Ursy – Women’s MMA Round-up
With more and more MMA promotions holding female bouts, the list of nominees gets tougher and tougher to narrow down. Six stood out for having over a dozen female bouts.
Here are the promotional nominees:
- King of the Cage
- Princesses of Pain
In tough times, sponsors help pick up the slack. From gear to financial sport for training and medicals, they are an integral part of helping these athletes thrive.
The committee has nominated six of these companies:
- Dragon Do
- Fight Chix
- MMA Road Hog
- Sports Foods
The committee will vote on the winners next week.