InvictaFC announced Tuesday the line-up for their 16th card for March 11 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The promotion has changed venues from the Hard Rock Casino to the Tropicana for the show since it was announced for Vegas in January. The main event will feature a title bout between atomweight champion Ayaka Hamasaki and Amber Brown.
The co-main event will see Jennifer Maia and Vanessa Port fight for the interim flyweight title.
Two other flyweight matches announced as top contender Roxanne Modafferi takes on Deanna Bennett in her return to 125. Sarah D’Alelio will drop to 125 to battle Andrea Lee.
Jessamyn Duke returns to Invicta after her stint in the UFC to battle former title challenger Irene Aldana.
Also on the card, Stephanie Eggink will return to the cage after taking a year off to have a child to face Alexa Grasso, who is coming off a shoulder injury. The winner will most likely be the number 1 contender for the strawweight title.
In a bantmaweight encounter, Kelly McGill will return to the Invicta cage to fight newcomer Amberlynn Orr.
Atomweights battle it out as Jihn Yu Frey battles former title holder Herica Tiburcio.
Amateur standouts Ashley Greenway and Sarah Click will be open the card.
The InvictaFC 16 card will stream on UFC Fight Pass.
Here is the complete card:
Main Event – Atomweight Title
- Ayaka Hamasaki (c) vs. Amber Brown
Co-main event for the Interim Flyweight Title
- Vanessa Porto vs. Jennifer Maia
- Alexa Grasso vs. Stephanie Eggink (115)
- Irene Aldana vs. Jessamyn Duke (135)
- Roxanne Modafferi vs. DeAnna Bennett (125)
- Herica Tiburcio vs. Jinh Yu Frey (105)
- Sarah D’Alelio vs. Andrea Lee (125)
- Kelly McGill vs. Amberlynn Orr (135)
- Ashley Greenway vs. Sarah Click (115)