China’s premiere fighting organization will open its door to more international women’s talent December 15th in Beijing, China.
The promotion announced it will hold a twelve bout card with nine of them featuring female combatants.
- The main event will feature Kunlun’s biggest female star Weili Zhang taking on England’s undefeated Bryony Tyrell in a strawweight bout.
- Fellow Kunlun star and flyweight Jingnan Xiong will face Slovak fighter Alena Gondášová in the co-main event
- InvictaFC star Cindy Dandois will make her first trip to China taking on the 6-1 Yanan Wu at bantmaweight
- Brazilian flyweight star Marilia Santos will take on China’s Qihui Yan.
- Chinese female fighting pioneer Jin Tang will face Korea’s Jung Yoon Choi.
- Belorussian Ekaterina Vandaryeva will make her MMA debut against fellow debutante Chen Yan from China in a strawweight bout. Vandaryeva was one of the few fighters to hand Joanna Jedrzejczyk a loss in Muay Thai.
- Undefeated Polish bantamweight Barbara Nalepka will take on China’s Na Liang.
- Another Polish fighter will be making her debut as Nyrene Crowley take on Russia’s Kabira Ulugova.
- Rounding out the female portion is China’s Tao Li facing Georgia’s Liana Dzhodzhoa.
Stream details will be posted in the weeks to come.