The women are back again for Ultimate Fighter 28, this time fighting at 145 pounds.
Over 40 women tried out with 8 entering the house with some familiar names and some new fighters looking to upset and become stars overnight.
The teams were selected by the coaches – Robert Whittaker and Kelvin Gastelum. The finalists will fight at Pearl Theatre in Las Vegas November 30th.
The show broadcasts Wednesdays on Fox Sports 1.
Here is a breakdown of the teams.
- Julija Stoliarenko
- Leah Letson
- Larissa Pacheco
- Katharina Lehner
- Macy Chiasson
- Pannie Kianzad
- Bea Malecki
- Marciea Allen
Check here every week for results
- Week 2 (September 5): Pannie Kianzad def. Katharina Lehner by decision
- Week 4 (September 19): Julija Stoliarenko def. Marciea Allen by submission (armbar) round 1
- Week 6 (October 3): Leah Letson def. Bea Malecki by unanimous decision
- Week 8 (November 1): Macy Chiasson def. Larissa Pacheco by TKO round 1
- Week 10 (November 14): Pannie Kianzad def. Julija Stoliarenko by unanimous decision
- Week 12 (November 28): Macy Chiasson def. Leah Letson by TKO round 1
Finals (November 30)
- Pannie Kianzad vs. Macy Chiasson