The Princesses of Pain will hold an eight woman, one night 56 kg tournament in what promises to be an action packed night of amateur and professional bouts.
Among those announced for the tournament is Hera Tamati, Gentiane Lupi, Ursula Marshall, Charlene Watt, Gaela Nixon, Barbara Verlinden, Catherine Drinnan, and Tairi Ford.
With New Zealand stars Faith Van Duin and Kate Da Silva already making waves on the international scene, a tournament win could see a new star to look out for.
Eight amateur fights will also be a part of the card:
Class A MMA
- Eleanor Samuels vs. Renata Rousey
- Serina Cole vs. Hannah Dawson
- Beathe Korneliussen vs. tba
Class B MMA
- Ashton Brown vs. Inez White
- Gloria Suddens vs.Michelle Gillgren
- Maiau Houltham vs. Tania Barnett
- Millie Culshaw vs. Megan Nesbitt
Modified amateur rules
- Louisa Mann vs. Jess Bradley
The event isn’t expected to be streamed but watch our twitter feed @WombatSports for up to date info.