The Ultimate Fighter 20 will be the first season where a champion will be crowned. Sixteen of the best strawweights on the planet will vie to be the first 115 champion in the UFC history.
After the finalists are set, they will fight live December 10 at the Hard Rock Casino in Las Vegas for the title.
- #1 Carla Esparza (Team Pettis; 9-2) def. #16 Angela Hill (Team Melendez; 1-0) by submission (rear naked choke) round 1 (Episode 4)
- #2 Joanne Calderwood (Team Pettis; 8-0) def. #15 Emily Peters Kagan (Team Melendez; 3-1) by majority decision (episode 2)
- #14 Randa Markos Thomas (Team Pettis; 4-1) def. #3 Tecia Torres (Team Melendez; 4-0) by unanimous decision in three rounds (episode 1)
- #4 Jessica Penne (Team Pettis; 11-2) def. #13 Lisa Ellis (Team Melendez; 15-8) by submission (rear naked choke) round 1 (episode 3)
- #5 Aisling Daly (Team Pettis; 14-5) def. #12 Angela Magana (Team Melendez; 11-6) by TKO round 3 (episode 5)
- #6 Felice Herrig (Team Pettis; 9-5) def.. #11 Heather Clark (Team Melendez; 6-4) by unanimous decsion (episode 6)
- #7 Rose Namajunas (Team Melendez; 2-1) def. #10 Alex Chambers (Team Pettis; 4-1) by submission (rear naked choke) round 1 (episode 7)
- #3 Tecia Torres (Team Pettis ; 4-0) def. #8 Bec Rawlings (Team Melendez; 5-3) by unanimous decision (episode 8)
*Justine Kish had to drop out of the tournament due to injury. Tecia Torres re-enters the tournament.
- Carla Esparza def. Tecia Torres by majority decision (episode 11)
- Jessica Penne def. Aisling Daly by decision (episode 10)
- Rose Namajunas def. Joanne Calderwood by submission (kimira) round 2 (episode 11)
- Randa Markos def. Felice Herrig by submission (scarf choke armbar) round 1 (episode 9)
Semi-finals (episode 12)
- Rose Namajunas def. Randa Markos by submission (kimura) round 1
- Carla Esparza def. Jessica Penne by unanimous decision
Finals (TUF Finale)
- Rose Namajunas vs. Carla Eoparza