Photo courtesy Cris Cyborg’s Facebook
With the UFC in desperate need of featherweights, they put out the call for women yo come to Las Vegas for The Ultimate Fighter casing call Tuesday. Thirty athletes showed up for the tryouts for the 28th season of the show.
The champion Cris “Cyborg” Justino was on hand to cover who maybe a new contender for her in the coming years. She also welcomed the hopefuls to dinner Tuesday night.
Here is a almost complete list of participants.
Editor’s note: If they are from outside the US, we will note their country of origin.
- Marciea Allen (7-2)*
- Sarah Alpar (7-4)
- Moriel Charneski (3-4)
- Macy Chiasson (2-0)*
- Kelly Clayton (0-1)
- Jozette Cotton (8-1)
- Calie Cutler (6-5)
- Cindy Dadnois (12-3)* (from Belgium; UFC vet)
- Carina Damm (23-15)
- Faith Davis (1-2 amateur)
- Audrey Drew (1-0)
- Faith Van Duin (6-3)* (from New Zealand)
- Zarah Fairn (6-2)
- Zoila Frausto (13-5)*
- Genah Fabian (1-0)
- Morgan Frier (3-1)
- Ediane Gomes (11-4)*
- Sarah Howell (2-1)
- Julija Stoliarenko (4-2-1)(from Liturania)
- Pannie Kianzad (9-3)* (from Sweden by way of Denmark)
- Bea Malecki (2-0) (from Sweden)
- Jessy Miele (6-3)
- Larissa Pacheco (11-2) (from Brazil; UFC vet)
- Sarah Patterson (5-4)
- Liz Phillps (7-6)*(UFC vet)
- Roberta Paim (4-1) (from Brazil)
- Allison Schmidt (1-1)
- Pam Sorenson (7-2)*
- Wendy Rodriguez (4-0)
- Kaitlin Young (7-9-1)*
*- InvictaFC vet
You can see a roll call of most of the hopefuls below courtesy of Cris ‘Cyborg” Justino.